ineo 1100 paper path
A4 Prints Per Hour
SRA3 Prints Per Hour
Maximum Stock Weight
The ineo 1100 features the latest image stabilization technology – equipped with the density balance and gamma correction functions – provides improved image quality, more stable production of printed materials. It offers maximum productivity with minimal user intervention and a wide range of pro-quality inline finishing.
• Ideal for reprographic departments, print-for-pay, high volume environments.
• Adoption of controller hot folders.
• Standard dual-colour scanner that provides simultaneous double-sided colour scanning at up to 180 originals per minute.
• Black-and-white print speed rated at up to 100 (A4-size) ppm, or 55 (A3-size) ppm.
• LED (toner-based) print head.
• Supports media weights between 40 and 300 gsm (optional 350 gsm); supports mixed media.
• Standard 3,000-sheet paper capacity that’s expandable to 9,000 sheets.
• Scan to hard drive, FTP sites, PCs, email, WebDAV, USB memory drives, and to hard drive to FTP sites, SMBs, and WebDAV.
• Document finishing options include: multi (GBC) punching unit, automatic ring binder, booklet finisher, post-process inserter; document hole-punch kit, and stapler-finisher.
For pricing and more information please get in touch